Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Practical Transurfing - 78 day challenge, Day 41


The Habit to Remember 

Declaration: 
To find a solution to any problem, you should first remember that all problems arise from raised importance. Until you realize that not your problems, but your ATTITUDE to them determines your success, the obstacles will reign over you. Zeland says- wake up and realize that life is just a dream that you can control through the help of transurfing.

Interpretation: 

Pendulums use your negative energy to feed on. Yes, it is a lot difficult to remain calm and positive when you want to scream and fight but the more you are conscious, the easier it is. Do this experiment: every day, for 5 minutes, 3 times a day, become conscious. Just observe what is happening around you and observe what thoughts are coming to you. When you are conscious, you CHOOSE your thoughts (and ignore your negative ones). The habit to remember 'life is a just a dream' takes time to develop. However, it is essential if you want to change your life ...

This is just so relevant. The habit to make a note of something important and remember it. I was just thinking that I do not really remember if I posted a previous challenge today in the morning. Or yesterday evening. Come on, it's less than 24h and I do not remember! I just remember that I was so busy in the morning, that probably I didn't have time to do this, this is why it was probably yesterday. Oh, dear!

And again, a 'row your boat' theme seems very applying to me: Remember: life is but a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment