Saturday, April 4, 2015

Practical Transurfing - 78 day challenge, Day 38

My world is taking care of me

Declaration: 
Start you day with this phrase. Use it whoever happens in your life. (Especially declare that your world is taking care of you when you are in a bad situation) When you are successful, also confirm that your world is indeed taking care of you.

Interpretation: 

First, you need to start stating this phrase every day, to avoid problems and negative lines of life. When something negative happens, ALWAYS state this phrase to return to better life lines and to restore your energy; you need sufficient energy to reach your goal and if you respond to negative vibrations in a negative way, you will never reach your goal. This phrasing is important to keep in successful lines of life. Adam says this is (I quote him):EXTREMELY POWERFUL TECHNIQUE. Try it for few days and see the results. The Universe is a mirror - whatever your declare, that is what you will receive.

Don't know who Adam is. But My world is taking care of me! Everyday, every minute and every second. More and more I see it. Thank you, my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment