Friday, December 26, 2014

Practical Transurfing - 78 day challenge, day 11

P.S. The weather started to react :)

Confidence 

Declaration: 
In order to receive confidence, you need to give it up. Lack of confidence comes from raised importance. You do not need confidence when there is nothing important to fight or protect. In this state, there is nothing to worry about or fear. So, if nothing has importance for me, I am free and I let go of all fight. I just swim with my current (flow) in the space of variation and I take from the world what I want. This leads to natural confidence that all is as it should be, as I am a Creator of my world.

Interpretation: 

Lack of confidence creates a vicious cycle. The more you raise importance, the more you desire, the more lack of confidence grows!!! The more you try to control reality, the more you cannot move in the time space continuum; the more you fear and worry, the more you get justification of them. The more you fight for your self importance, the less free energy you have. So, how to escape this cycle? In no way you can escape…… The Secret is that the cycle will disintegrate itself when you stop searching for an Exit and lower the importance of things. Stop fighting for importance and you will get it. Stop justifying your actions in front of other people and will get rid of feeling of guilt. Stop idolizing people, events, etc and they will stop controlling you with their importance. Finally, unite your mind and Soul to receive coordination of intention.
 

To do this, live according to your Creed.



Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.





This song, sang by my two year old, has such a deep meaning. Even my mum said this is so very true. Because we all are just dreaming, gently rowing our boat down the stream will lead to the optimal result.



The weather today and in coming days is so wonderful :) Sunny and frosty! Just what we need for Christmas mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment