Sunday, December 21, 2014

Practical Transurfing - 78 day challenge, day 7

I do not think it is a proper thing to COPY/PASTE all the information from the Practical Transurfing here. Therefore, I will miss some of the days to make sure I do not behave unethically.

In any case, for me day 7 is the continuation of day 6 in the terms that the idea of a world being a Giant Mirror is developed. One thought I want to publish here is:

7. Illusion of reflection 

Always think only of what you want to achieve and never of what you dislike.

This is because the world will reflect everything you concentrate on. The main idea is to control my thoughts. And this is what I basically do during this 78 day challenge. I control my thoughts by reading and interpreting for myself the Transurfing ideas. The ideas infuse my soul with the joy and I start to think about positive things instead of negative. This is my practical tool to turn around in the Mirror of the Universe and look at myself instead of looking into that mirror. And this is how the world starts moving towards me.

We start to vibrate in the similar frequencies if I may say so, the frequencies which make my life the way I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment