Monday, February 16, 2015

Practical Transurfing - 78 day challenge, day 27

Chasing the Illusion of the Reflection: 

Again, the world is a mirror. And a man is acting anti-transurfing when he sees the reflection in this mirror and tries to influence/change this reflection. He is not supposed to be reacting to this reflections, but act on his own himself. With his thoughts he is forming his reality, but not looking on the reflection. And the reflection will follow his thoughts (and usually it is quite the opposite). Remember this little story with a man and his Angel I have mentioned before? Here
So, if you get into the trap of your own negative thoughts, the reflection will follow with more negativity. And, of course, you have to give it a time to your reflection to follow. It will not react straight away probably. Be firm in your positive opinion. 

As you may see, I finally had skipped the day and put everything in my own words. At least one gets an idea. By the way, good news, there is a kiddle version of Reality Transurfing on Amazon. For me it is on Amazon.co.uk here

I know for me as for many of us it is easier said than done to keep positivity on a higher level. I wish there would be a device which hit me with a small electric charge as soon as I even have a smallest hint to start thinking negatively. But there is none, we are supposed to be awake to control our thoughts. Anyway, I remember myself going to the job I hated, waking up and coming home when life was not at its best. And I remember one thought repeated to myself: My world knows the best for me, my world is taking care of me etc. This thought has helped me to survive. And as I understand it my universe to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment